A bluetooth headset is one of the best ways to make wireless and handsfree phone calls. Most headsets that can pair with your cell phone can even stream amazing quality music in mp3 format.
However not many people know how to pick up the best quality and high performing headset from hundreds of designs and models of various brands available in the market today. Here is a small list of things you should look fro before you buy a bluetooth headset for yourself.
1) Pairing compatibility – Check whether the headset you want but really pairs with your cell phone or other bluetooth enabled device. Many customers will write reviews and mention which cell phone they used to pair the chosen headset with. This will help you with any future problems and save money too.
2) Check bluetooth version of the headset – Like versions of operating systems even bluetooth signal has a version and before buying a headset check till which version both your cell phone and the bluetooth headset supports the bluetooth version.
3) Weight of the headset – This point can not be ignored because you’ll be wearing this device on or over your ear all day long and nothing is more frustrating than having a heavy unit causing you discomfort all day.
4) Talk time of the headset – This is another crucial factor while picking up a bluetooth headset. These devices are wireless and work on rechargeable batteries. It is worth finding out for how many hours the battery will provide power once you charge the unit. This will help or those who are constantly traveling and have less time in charging the device for hours.
5) Call functions on the device – This is another very important point to consider before you finalize a headset for yourself. The device you pick must have all the necessary call functions right on it so that you don’t have to pick up the phone every time to perform them. Many people especially women like to keep the phone on their purse once they [pair it with the cell phone and having all the call functions through the bluetooth headset makes sense.
6) Check warranties – This is true about most electronic devices you buy online. If you receive a broken piece during shipping then the company will replace your device free of cost if it’s under a warranty period.
7) Compare prices of different brands – This is an optional point but can save you money. There are more than 30 brands of bluetooth headsets available in the market today (in United States) and comparing them with each other for various factors such as pricing, weight, functions, talk time can be used to filter out the bad ones easily so that you get the best deal for the money you are spending.
Which Is The Best Bluetooth Headset In The Market Today?
It’s really difficult to answer this question but here is a quick methods to find this out.
First you check the customer reviews of various brands and their respective headset models and then check their rating system.
For example on Amazon.com you’ll find any items rate out of 5 stars. If you find a bluetooth headset with 100 customer reviews but only rating of 2 out of 5 then obviously it’s not a good piece to go for.
So don’t just go with number of customer reviews but also have a look at it’s rating out of 5. The ideal bluetooth headset will have the following points to consider
1) Number of customer reviews
2) Good rating out of 5 starts
3) Price within your budget
4) Reputation of the company in the market. You can judge this by reading customer reviews and how the company professional response to customer’s queries.
Which Are The Most Popular Brands Of Bluetooth Headsets In The Market Today?
In United Stated alone there are more than 30 brands available to choose from. However the most popular ones are listed below
Incoming search terms: